Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding Bells


I love this photo of my two nieces watching a bride & groom (no idea who they are) at a picnic in Hinckley, Ohio. This photo was taken in July 2004, just a few months before Jeff and I were married....so I think that's what made it especially touching to me. I am sure I am not winning any contests with the photo quality, but oh well!

Visit I Heart Faces for more entries:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Drew said...

I about fainted when I saw an updated post. :) I remember this like it was yesterday. I wish it was yesterday...this getting older stuff stinks. I think what I love the most about this picture is wondering what whas going on in Caryn and Weslea's minds. I bet they were totally in awe of the beautiful bride.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'll never forget this moment or the awe that Weslea and Caryn were showing as they gaped at the bride. So cute!!

way outnumbered said...

I can totally sense the "awe" those little girls have in watching the bride. Great!

The Gathering Room said...

Danielle...it speaks volumes! I remember all my little nieces stand in awe watching the weddings in the family( and myself watxching yours , an aunt in awe..LOL) ...just like this...a great picture!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Danielle, u dont need to win an award for the photo but your shot it is so much interesting....I wonder what the girls were thinking when saw the couple....that it´s the principal subject when I look for it...

congrats
have a nice weekend
graceolsson.com/blog