Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Perhaps I Should Have Hired A Landscaper

The other day I noticed a painful bump on my lower belly. I didn't know what it was, but thought it might be a hernia. I finally went to the doctor and it turned out to be a poisonous spider bite, so I now need to take antibiotics 4 times a day for a couple weeks.

My last three visits to the Doctor were for poison ivy, hives and a spider bite. I always seem to get stuck annoying minor health problems.

8 comments:

Drew said...

Do they know what kind of spider bit you? That is so bizarre! I hope you are feeling OK.

Sweatypie said...

Don't you have to get 21 rabbies shots in the stomach for that?

Jeff said...

Just a tetanus shot, sweatie pie

Not sure what kind of spider it was.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Ouch ~ that's kind of scary! I hope that you're feeling much better today...

jescandlon said...

Is there a bug repellant that spiders don't like? If so, I would wear that while doing any future yardwork!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Where oh where is our Jeffrey Norman Edward Hugo Roth? Did he get lost in exam world or the blissful life of numbers? We miss your scintillating updates on your study notes! We want updates!!

Drew said...

Jeffrey....Jeffrey....Jeffrey

Hellooooooo? Is anyone there?

jescandlon said...

Surely SOMETHING had to happen in the last week and half? Even a geek has more to say than this!