Now, is Danielle going to join the blogging world? What will she name her site?
So many choices: "On being married to a geek" "my life with the fascinating actuary" "shoot me in the head now and let's be done with it" "no need for sleeping pills when I have Jeff" "hey, he's not exciting, but look at his earning potential"
Stop me now! ;) You know I'm just jokin' with you Jeff.
Drew was the one saying the really MEAN stuff...not me! And you have to diss on my stampin'! Oh boy -- you're going down buddy... Me piratey side is coming out now!
6 comments:
Tell us another story about a non-cop or something. You're killing us here!
Surely you and D have bought a new couch or something and you can post a picture for us to be jealous of! :)
Good luck as you continue your studying...
Now, is Danielle going to join the blogging world? What will she name her site?
So many choices:
"On being married to a geek"
"my life with the fascinating actuary"
"shoot me in the head now and let's be done with it"
"no need for sleeping pills when I have Jeff"
"hey, he's not exciting, but look at his earning potential"
Stop me now! ;) You know I'm just jokin' with you Jeff.
Sorry, tomorrow I'll spice things up by publishing my latest stampin up design!
oh snap!
Hey Jeff!
Drew was the one saying the really MEAN stuff...not me! And you have to diss on my stampin'! Oh boy -- you're going down buddy... Me piratey side is coming out now!
Bloody Anne Vane
Tell us more about your fufilled life.
Post a Comment