Thursday, April 06, 2006

Paranoia

So I'm riding home from work in Jon's snazzy new ride, and I suddenly yelled "Watch out Jon THERES A COP!" He slammed on the brakes, almost causing an accident and then we realized what I saw was really just a guardrail. I think I may have a problem...

3 comments:

Drew said...

Now remind Jon that he's just inviting the cops to pull him over when he slams on his brakes!

Jonathan Roth said...

Forget that. My friend's step father is a cop. He said that they radar you 3 times over 1.5-3 seconds. If you have good reflexes and you get that speed down, they'll let you go.

Another thing. Jeff's idea of "slamming on the brakes" is decreasing 5mph in a short span of time.

jescandlon said...

Sounds like you drive like your Mother, Jon. She is good at hitting the brakes alot too!