Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm a blogger now

It has come to my attention that if one wants to be a full fledged member of the Roth family, he or she has to be a blogger. Thanks Jon for starting that trend. Like I don't already spend enough time on the internet.

Fantasy baseball season has started. It took a couple days, but I am now back in the familiar position of last place.

I really do not have time to blog between now and April 27, the day of my next actuarial exam. However, since a blog is supposed to be about letting everyone know what is going on in their life, I will provide daily updates on my study progress. This should be one of the least interesting, most unread blogs in history.

Today's topic is bond prices and yields. Quite exciting, actually... I'll let y'all know when I'm done.

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

"Today's topic is bond prices and yields. Quite exciting, actually... I'll let y'all know when I'm done."

This sounds completely fascinating Jeff. Make sure you post pictures of your study notes so that we can "ooo and ah" over them.