Okay, and here I am an even bigger nerd. I used to win spelling bees all the time. This was when I was a junior and part of a team spelling bee. We competed against corporate executives and professors in our county and did pretty well. I remember knowing how to spell the word we were eliminated on, but Emily, the team captain, vetoed me. This is life. (Notice the super cool scrunchees on our wrists.)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Ahhh high school
I hated high school. But you wouldn't know it from these newspaper clippings! This first one is from freshman year, when I was Treasurer of Student Government. What a dork!

Okay, and here I am an even bigger nerd. I used to win spelling bees all the time. This was when I was a junior and part of a team spelling bee. We competed against corporate executives and professors in our county and did pretty well. I remember knowing how to spell the word we were eliminated on, but Emily, the team captain, vetoed me. This is life. (Notice the super cool scrunchees on our wrists.)
Okay, and here I am an even bigger nerd. I used to win spelling bees all the time. This was when I was a junior and part of a team spelling bee. We competed against corporate executives and professors in our county and did pretty well. I remember knowing how to spell the word we were eliminated on, but Emily, the team captain, vetoed me. This is life. (Notice the super cool scrunchees on our wrists.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love it! :)
You were such a smartie pants. Look so cute too!
I didn't expect to find anything on your blog and there you were! What a smart girl you were and are yet!
Hubba hubba...who is that cute chick!! aunt cindy
Post a Comment