I am very happy to report that I just found out that I am a recipient of one of Spencer Educational Foundation's scholarships for part-time MBA students!
This means that I will receive $8,000 in scholarship towards my tuition at Rutgers this year. So, at least my first year will be free once you add in Verizon's tuition assistance contribution.
As painful as my MBA is, at least it won't cost us a bundle this year. Here is the Spencer site with last year's recipients (only 4 part-time MBA-ers).
http://www.spencered.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Spencer/SpencerScholars/2003SpencersScholars.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's awesome!
You must be one smart cookie Danielle ~ I'm so glad that this scholarship worked out for you. (And that must of been one heck of an essay that you wrote for them!!)
Yippee!! :)
Does anyone know how I could have gotten my link to wrap instead of it extending out to the right?
Congratulations!!! You must make your parents so proud. I know the Ohioians are proud of you! It is hard enough to get an MA let alone doing it while working full time and still maintaining awesome grades. Good for you!
Awww thanks, sisters. xoxo
Congratulations Danielle. I would have left a comment sooner but I wasn't putting the right ID into the blog so nothing would go through. I can read the comments tho! Are you studying through the summer too? Looking forward to seeing you at the end of May
Post a Comment