Monday, April 28, 2008

Danielle Winehouse?

Do you think I look like Amy Winehouse? I have heard that I look like her from more than one person. Luckily I stay out of trouble (usually) better than she does. Here is a "before" drugs photo of her, where I can maybe see a very little bit of resemblance. What do you think? (Keep it clean!)


7 comments:

Drew said...

I can see it! Glad you don't have the drug problems to go along with the looks. The voice might be nice, though. But, then again, I've never heard you sing. Maybe you could give her a run for her money???

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Why do we have to keep it clean? What fun are you?? Are you turning into an old biddy? Sheesh...

I think that one part of her really resembles you. Want to gander a guess at what part I'm referring too? (hee-hee)

Her...FACE...also resembles you though ~ you are both purty gals!

Danielle said...

Thanks Drew, but she has more talent in her beehive hairdo than I do in my whole body. And according to Angie, there is a lot of body.

The Gathering Room said...

Yes I see it as well! there is a slight resemblence, but I think your smile outscores hers by a mile.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Basically any picture of any other woman I see has a lot of "body"...of course, I'm comparing them to little chested old me. {sob}

Sweatiepy said...

Um. yeah i see it. Let me guess you guys have the same dress?

Danielle said...

Haha - you mean corset? Of course I do!