Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wyeeeeeee

Remember when Wyatt used to say that his name was "Wyeeee?" It was so cute. Since Angie and Andrea both posted about Wyatt, I decided to as well.

This photo is from Christmas 2004, when he knocked over a plant at Grandma & Grandpa's house (note the vacuum in the background). He was feeling sad because Bill had just yelled at him to calm down.

And who could forget the cute pumpkin patch photo???
Wyatt is so cool because he still tells his Aunt Danielle & Uncle Jeff how much he loves them! =)

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

He has the exact same look to him and facial expressions still that he had as a baby. He's such a cutie-patootie! (I might be biased, but he really is!!)

Karen from Ohio said...

I think he's a cutie-patootie too but I'm the grandma so I might be biased too! The picture of the old house and spilled plant brought back some good memories.