Monday, July 03, 2006

Work is for losers

So, even though I had to work today I skipped out early and we all went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. Then we went for pizza in Montclair just around the corner from our old apartment, and afterwards visited the 9/11 memorial in Eagle Rock Reservation. Here are some photos from the day....

This is my favorite sculpture at the MET. It reminds me of Jeff first thing in the morning....


Here is a photo of Jerry...he spent a lot of time reading everything. I think he especially liked the armor.

Hottie Jon!!

The brothers. Sorry ladies, the cutie on the left is spoken for. Jon is single though! Aren't they both good lookin'?

2 comments:

Sweatypie said...

Don't you mean the short one on the left is taken? As for the sculpture taht is a face every married man makes in the morning. It must be a face of happiness

Drew said...

That first picture is hilarious. I'm pretty sure I've seen that expression on Jeff's face before.