Saturday, July 08, 2006

We are so bored today....

If anyone wants to save us from our funk, feel free to call. The only interesting thing that happened today is that we looked into vacations again. We are thinking about Antigua, which is the photo below, but we are still undecided. We both are in desperate need of a vacation - that is all we know.


Danielle's stitches came out yesterday. The cut looked really good until tonight when it tore open part way. Not sure what to do about that, other than hope it fuses back together again. Needless to say, Danielle is not happy about taking it easy until it heals.

Not much to report. We are enjoying Andrea's consistent updates to her blog, and hoping that Janine will return to post again soon. Keep the photos coming!

2 comments:

Drew said...

I am so with you on it being a boring day. If we lived closer, we could have at least gone shopping! :)

Shawna said...

hey! I know this GREAT vacation spot it's called "vancouver, washington" and it is just a glorious place :)

I'm telling you! You've got to see it! ;)