Hope you all had a great Saturday. Jeff and I took Jon out for dinner in wealthy Short Hills. We had a cute waitress so I wrote Jon's cell number on the receipt and gave her a really nice tip. Hopefully she will call! The shocking part is that Jon didn't protest when I told him I was doing it. For some reason, he and Jeff thought it was so sexy that her name was Desiree. That is not an uncommon name in NJ, but evidently it means something very different in Ohio? It is probably just because it is "desire" with an extra "e." Jeff and Jon are playing video games so I am thoroughly bored. I bought the new India Arie cd today, which is really good. If anyone wants a copy let me know. Well, I suppose I will go clean the house some more...have to make it look nice for Janine's first visit!
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Winter in July
I just found this photo of Jeff snowblowing our driveway this winter. Notice his super cool Carhartt "jumper" that is way too small on him! That was a huge blizzard...it really makes you appreciate the heat of July.
Hope you all had a great Saturday. Jeff and I took Jon out for dinner in wealthy Short Hills. We had a cute waitress so I wrote Jon's cell number on the receipt and gave her a really nice tip. Hopefully she will call! The shocking part is that Jon didn't protest when I told him I was doing it. For some reason, he and Jeff thought it was so sexy that her name was Desiree. That is not an uncommon name in NJ, but evidently it means something very different in Ohio? It is probably just because it is "desire" with an extra "e." Jeff and Jon are playing video games so I am thoroughly bored. I bought the new India Arie cd today, which is really good. If anyone wants a copy let me know. Well, I suppose I will go clean the house some more...have to make it look nice for Janine's first visit!
Hope you all had a great Saturday. Jeff and I took Jon out for dinner in wealthy Short Hills. We had a cute waitress so I wrote Jon's cell number on the receipt and gave her a really nice tip. Hopefully she will call! The shocking part is that Jon didn't protest when I told him I was doing it. For some reason, he and Jeff thought it was so sexy that her name was Desiree. That is not an uncommon name in NJ, but evidently it means something very different in Ohio? It is probably just because it is "desire" with an extra "e." Jeff and Jon are playing video games so I am thoroughly bored. I bought the new India Arie cd today, which is really good. If anyone wants a copy let me know. Well, I suppose I will go clean the house some more...have to make it look nice for Janine's first visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is the blue line behind the snowblower a rope so little jeffy don't get lost???
Post a Comment