Every now and then we will surprise you with an interesting post!
D is going to be one hot mama in her new wheels now! Your new vehicle is awesome!
Hot mamma! Drop it down get some ground fx's. some lifters on the front and rear (for the car).
OK, I'm jealous. I wouldn't want to pay the gas prices, but that is sooooo much cooler than a mini-van!
Can you believe that since I no longer have to buy premium gasoline and since it is a new car that I am actually saving money on gas with this car? It's great and may be even less expensive than fueling a van!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
D is going to be one hot mama in her new wheels now! Your new vehicle is awesome!
Hot mamma! Drop it down get some ground fx's. some lifters on the front and rear (for the car).
OK, I'm jealous. I wouldn't want to pay the gas prices, but that is sooooo much cooler than a mini-van!
Can you believe that since I no longer have to buy premium gasoline and since it is a new car that I am actually saving money on gas with this car? It's great and may be even less expensive than fueling a van!
Post a Comment