Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jeff Brady

Speaking of look-a-likes, people are always telling Jeff that he looks like Tom Brady of the New England Patriots. I definitely see a resemblance - it really is striking when he smiles big. If you watch football in the winter, Tom's mini photo next to his stats looks so much like Jeff...


6 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Okay, I'm freaked out because I've always thought Tom Brady was kind of hawt.

Does this mean I think my brother is hawt too?

Double yuck!

Danielle said...

You can say that his chin dimple is what gets you going. Jeff doesn't have one of those.

The Gathering Room said...

Oh good grief , does this mean Aunt Cindy thinks he is hawt too????? oh sick sick aunt cindy!!!.... yes...he does look like Tom Brady!

Sweatiepy said...

HAWT? I think Jeff is Haught, but not Hawt. Its like fat and phat.

Sweatiepy said...

dimple on the chin? I have one but on my ... oopps phones ringing.

Sweatiepy said...

Jeff brady??? Try peter brady, or Marcia Brady.