Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My turtle buddy....




Hi, it's Danielle again. Yesterday when I came home from work and started walking up the steps to our front door, I nearly stepped on a little baby turtle! He was so cute I thought I would take his picture. I think Will especially is going to enjoy seeing photos of my new friend....

6 comments:

jescandlon said...

What kind of turtle is it? Is it a snapping turtle?

Sweatypie said...

MMM MMMM Turtle stew!Or Turtles on the soft shell ... MMMmmmm!

Danielle said...

I don't know what kind of turtle he is...not sure why he was on our property either (doesn't seem like a natural habitat).

Drew said...

Danielle,
I'm so glad you've started blogging. You blog much more often than Jeff! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I think he's rather scary looking myself but the kids thought he was pretty cool. I'm kind of a bad person to ask though since I already don't like turtles at all...

Sweatypie said...

JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF JEFF!