I got my free Medina Gazette in the mail today and this guy was featured in one of the articles! I guess he is the #1 download for youtube.com and is from Cleveland and he was going to be on the Today show. Apparently, version #2 should be out in a couple of months. :) Pretty cool to see him in the paper after you just posted him on your blog...
2 comments:
That guy has got to be completely exhausted after that routine -- wow! That was a lot of fun to watch...
I got my free Medina Gazette in the mail today and this guy was featured in one of the articles! I guess he is the #1 download for youtube.com and is from Cleveland and he was going to be on the Today show. Apparently, version #2 should be out in a couple of months. :) Pretty cool to see him in the paper after you just posted him on your blog...
Post a Comment