Many of you will recognize this cutie....I took this photo back in 2001 with an old-skool digi camera (hence the photo quality AND no Photoshop improvements, but she is too cute to pass up). Andrea sold the camera to Jeff since she was upgrading and I was very excited when he gave it to me as a gift!


26 comments:
Oh my gosh, Danielle! I didn't even look to see whose blog I was going to. I took a look at your picture and thought, "Wow, that baby looks a lot like Weslea." Well, gee, no wonder. It is Weslea!
:)
such a cutie!! very cute.
Gorgeous!
Such a cutie. Love the smile.
That is so sweet!! She was an adorable baby.
Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces
OMG ~ I know that face!! That's so funny. :) One of the cutest faces on the planet (in my very humble opinion of course.)
I've always loved that photo ~ so glad you added it in this week.
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
a.k.a. your "sis"
She's adorable. I remember having a lot of pictures in the high chair. Captive audience!
I agree--adorable!!
and another vote for adorable from me!
Looks like I am unoriginal since I am going to say the same as most everyone else...adorable!
winner winner chicken dinner. I will use my wiles to make sure this is a contender. a little wine, some barry manilow, the rest is r rated.
that is a great picture!
I'll give her a "ten" most precious little girl...what a good picture Danielle!
I like this picture- she has kind of a grown up look on her face. Cute
I understand why this one is a favorite! I love the curiosity in the eyes!
aww I just love baby chub
Cute.
Oh good Lord...Sweatiepy struck again! *blushing*
You are the one that is going to have to deal with his R-ratedness Angie.....
What a sweetie!!!!
she IS too cute!! great shot!
So adorable : ). 2001? That seems like forever ago, doesn't it?
Too cute!
C.U.T.E.
You're right...too cute to pass up!
I don't know sweatiepy. If I recall correctly, Barry Manilow isn't going to work. I think you might want to try Jimmy Buffett!
Now compare that picture to Jordyn and I think they look a lot alike!!!
Post a Comment