Sounds like a good thing to do! ( but I will pass on the starbucks...too strong for me )what kind of volunteer work are yousigning up for? I have deiced to share my produce from our gardenagain this year, but on a larger scale along with curbside give aways and food pantry. Lots of unemployed families running out of unemplyment payments...the governemnt doesn't get it..never did nor will. we even have families sleeping at our local PADS now..they have lost their jobs and homes. so sad!! Your volunteer work will make a difference too go for it!
Well, Schwetie, we are volunteering whether or not we got a free coffee. Cindy, we are going to Africa in May. I may not even get my Starbucks but I thought I would pass on the word......
8 comments:
Sounds like a good thing to do! ( but I will pass on the starbucks...too strong for me )what kind of volunteer work are yousigning up for? I have deiced to share my produce from our gardenagain this year, but on a larger scale along with curbside give aways and food pantry. Lots of unemployed families running out of unemplyment payments...the governemnt doesn't get it..never did nor will. we even have families sleeping at our local PADS now..they have lost their jobs and homes. so sad!! Your volunteer work will make a difference too go for it!
They are nothing but socialists, selling over priced products, for yuppy elitist that need rewards for public service.
http://www.mindsay.com/comments/news/229?reply=3
Good gravy...Sweatiepy is on a roll here lately...
Does my volunteer stuff at church count? If so, then I'm in. But, I don't like coffee so I won't be going to Starbucks.
Good for both of you for taking that pledge!
Well, Schwetie, we are volunteering whether or not we got a free coffee. Cindy, we are going to Africa in May. I may not even get my Starbucks but I thought I would pass on the word......
And Angie, your church stuff definitely counts.
the only church stuff that counts is the time at the green church.
great promotion whil ethey are laying off 1000 more people!
Wow...this isn't a boring blog at all...not with Sweatiepy on a roll.
Post a Comment