This is interesting, check it out: http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
I know I am putting myself out there, but here are my results:
John McCainScore: 48
Agree: Immigration, Taxes, Stem-Cell Research, Health Care, Abortion, Line-Item Veto, Marriage, Death Penalty
Disagree: Iraq, Social Security, Energy
4 comments:
Good to have you back blogging D!
Mine came up as a score of 46 for Duncan Hunter (R - California.) We agree on taxes, stem-cell research, health care, abortion, line-item veto, energy, marriage and the death penalty. We disagree on Iraq, immigration and social security.
I had no idea who he was so I went to his website and was bored immediately in the one interview I watched. He's very "blinky" too ~ enough to irritate me.
My second match was Fred Thompson. As a huge L&O fan I could see myself maybe liking him eventually! :)
They are both old though...not sure if I like that at all.
Duncan was my #2. I guess we are true Republicans. =)
Mine came up Duncan Hunter also at a score of 40. And who is he???
well, that was interesting..Duncan Hunter...50! and I don't even know who he is! Actually I am a John McCain person..or I thought...LOL
Post a Comment