Every now and then we will surprise you with an interesting post!
Yippee, yippee, yippee!! We finally got Spain Pics......now go post some more. :)Beautiful.
Looks like a beautiful day for apple pickin'! BTW, Danielle, I want your coat!!! Too cute!
Angela, these are NJ photos, not Spain photos!! Too bad you guys aren't coming in the early fall...NJ is beautiful!Drew, my coat is from Costco Wholesale and cost $16.99! Don't tell. =)
DAGNABBIT! Where are the Spain pics already?!Alright...you both still look great and now that I look closer very "fallsy."I am such a dork sometimes...
wow you guys look like adam and eve
Hahahaha
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yippee, yippee, yippee!! We finally got Spain Pics......now go post some more. :)
Beautiful.
Looks like a beautiful day for apple pickin'! BTW, Danielle, I want your coat!!! Too cute!
Angela, these are NJ photos, not Spain photos!! Too bad you guys aren't coming in the early fall...NJ is beautiful!
Drew, my coat is from Costco Wholesale and cost $16.99! Don't tell. =)
DAGNABBIT! Where are the Spain pics already?!
Alright...you both still look great and now that I look closer very "fallsy."
I am such a dork sometimes...
wow you guys look like adam and eve
Hahahaha
Post a Comment