Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Google Maps Are Cool
I was looking up the location of a Verizon loss today on Google Maps, and I decided to play around with some satellite images. We had a fire at one of our CEVs (controlled environmental vaults) and with the satellite view, I was able to zoom in close enough to actually see the CEV and settle a discrepancy in the address. Cool! Then I played around with an image of our house. See below. I outlined our property line but I probably did a bad job. Anyone who has been there should be able to envision the general idea, though.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize your property went that far over. You have an advantage living in NJ. Almost everything around us is a blurry mess! :) We're too country!
Way too cool Danielle!
groovey
Post a Comment