Every now and then we will surprise you with an interesting post!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
A NJ Christmas
Christmas was at our house this year. We usually celebrate at my cousin's house, but since her mom (my aunt) passed away just two weeks ago, we decided to relocate. Below are some photos of the tree and the dinner table before we messed it up. Jeff has graduated from "Queer Eye" decorating school and folded all the napkins, so please take special note of the art he has created....
Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope everything went well at your house. I'm so jealous that you guys have a real tree. I mentioned to Mark that maybe we get a real tree this year and he looked at me like I had grown a second hand. I then received the "fire hazard" lecture.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope everything went well at your house. I'm so jealous that you guys have a real tree. I mentioned to Mark that maybe we get a real tree this year and he looked at me like I had grown a second hand. I then received the "fire hazard" lecture.
Jeff, That's some fine napkin folding there! :)
OK, I guess that should be "a second head"...guess it's not so strange having 2 hands! :) It's late...I'm tired!
Thats is so nice. This "jeff" must be a real hunk.
Post a Comment