Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Meet Lucy!

Yes, it's true - we brought home a puppy this weekend. I was initially against giving up the little freedom I have, but Jeff really really wanted her and how can you resist that face?? If it is OK with Grandma and Grandpa Roth, we will bring Lucy to Ohio later this month. She is a 3-month old miniature apricot poodle, almost housebroken, and she looovves Jeff. I took the photo below this morning when we were playing before I left for work. Angie, I need your Photoshop assistance because she has green eyes in most of the photos I have taken. I found how to fix it online but I don't have Photoshop!

10 comments:

Karen from Ohio said...

She's absolutely adorable. Of course, she can come to her grandma and grandpa's house anytime. We'll even baby sit!

Karen from Ohio said...

Weslea is here and says Lucy is the cutest dog in the world. I love her eyes. Can't wait to see her. We just gave Molly a bath.

Drew said...

Awww! I can't believe you got a dog. You can't be doing that! Now Mark will think he should get a dog. She is cute. I wonder what Molly will think of her?

Sweatiepy said...

What in the world are you thinking?

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Weslea is beside herself with excitement over meeting your new puppy. THANKS A LOT! We are never going to hear the end of it now if Santa brought you a puppy and he doesn't bring her one.

Lucy is a cutie though. Miniature poodles are awesome dogs and sooooo smart.

Danielle said...

Sorry everyone. You can blame Jeff. I was really resisting getting a doggie!!!!

Karen from Ohio said...

Molly will love Lucy. Our neighbor girl brings her puppy over and they play.

jescandlon said...

I think Lucy will be the most popular guest at New Years! :)

Karen from Ohio said...

When are we going to see more pictures of my newest granddog??????We want more Lucy pictures !!!!!

The Gathering Room said...

what a sweetheart!! she almopst looks like a little stuffed toy! she will get lots of 'lovin by the grandkids back in ohio!