Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunset in NJ



I am certainly not a photographer like Angie, but I also caught some photos of a beautiful sunset from our backyard in NJ tonight....



This makes me think of the "world on fire" in a bit of a different way than before.....


8 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

Beautiful pictures Danielle! I love looking at a sunset..none the same and always so beautiful.
Is it cold there now? ( sure feeling like winter here!)

Karen from Ohio said...

It's neat how your house is so much higher than the ones behind it so that you can get great sunset pictures like these.

jescandlon said...

How beautiful, Danielle. Watch out or Angie will get you hooked into her addiction-photography! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Your photos of the sunset are GORGEOUS...seriously, they are beautiful. You should submit them to that SkyWatch website this Friday!

SaraG said...

Beautiful photo's
Take care

Louise said...

I doubt this is the most boring blog ever! Your sunset pictures are wonderful.

Please be so kind as to put a link back to the SkyWatch blog in your SkyWatch posts so your visitors can find other skies.

Thanks so much for participating with your beautiful photo series!

dianasfaria.com said...

I love your blog's name...makes me want to read it so maybe I can see it is not in fact a boring blog!
Your sunsets are definitely pretty spectacular!

Grammy said...

Your photos are wonderful!
Have a wonderful weekend!.