Friday, October 10, 2008

Cute Joke for Computer Nerds

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'
The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!'

"Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We went into a secluded room where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little pop-up appeared that said, 'You've Got Male.'"

5 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

LOL cute!!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

GROAN... :)

jescandlon said...

Very cute. Did I ever tell you that you and Jeff were a huge part of our "birds and the bees" chat with Caryn. Told her if she waited until she was married, then she would have money to go on all the great trips Aunt Danielle and Uncle Jeff go on...she thought that sounded like a good plan. Hopefully I can find even better motivators as she gets older but for now....Spain, Turkos, New England, etc. are doin' the job.

Drew said...

Funny!

Karen from Ohio said...

That's as good an explanation that I've ever heard. Who thinks of these things anyway???