As you can probably guess from my last post, I spent the weekend shoveling mulch. We had 20 yards delivered, which fills a pretty decent sized dump truck. Last year I didn't get any mulch down and ended up having to pull weeds all summer long. Hopefully, the hard work now will pay off later this summer.
I have a deadline of June 2nd to remove the pile of mulch from the driveway. On June 3rd we are going to have a garage sale to try to clear up some storage space in the house. Danielle spent all weekend cleaning out her bedroom at her parents' house, along with a bunch of stuff stored in her parents' basement. We also worked on clearing out an extra room in our basement that I threw so much stuff into one could barely walk through it.
I bet you never thought my updates on non-study life would be more boring than my study notes!
On the positive side, Danielle became quite the Cavs fan during the past month and ended up watching most of the games with me. Technically, I think she is more of a Lebron James fan than anything, but I'll take what I can get! Unfortunately, like all Cleveland teams they came just a little bit short.
We'll see everybody this weekend. We'll be leaving Friday morning.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! I also like Varejao, Marshall, Ilgauskas, Snow, & Hughes! Lebron is my boy though....strong like bull!
Yeah. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.
This post is soooooo much better than your last wordy post. There were so many words in your last one that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to read the whole thing...
Can't wait to see you both this weekend ~ it seems like it has been forever!! :)
Post a Comment